• WHO WE ARE?
One barrier to the budding up of our packaging among others is indeed the lack of a medium or venue to present the designers' work in Iran. To overcome this, the establishment of our website accommodated this need by acting as a window for freelancers, students, and packaging studios' work to be on display. It is neither governmental nor privately-owned and is run by a board of packaging consultants, experts, and lecturers.
According to our rules, we display the artworks that have enough quality in their appearance or structure.
• Our Targets
The future prospects of Basteha include:
• Delivering legal support by the corporatism
• Holding national congress and competitions on packaging
• Offering educational workshops, seminars, and courses on packaging and design
• Raising awareness in every layer of the society about packaging and its importance and the urge to more attention to be allocated to this field
• Enhancing the social expectations of package designs which is automatically instructive in this field
• Being referred to as a reference of package designs and designers and acquiring the legal rights to support the designers
• Running yearly judgements as to the best package designs to be selected and awarded in two main subdivisions of "Professional " and "students " to trigger competition and encourage novelty and innovation.